Have you always wanted to get your waxing done but are concerned about how painful everybody says it is? Or did you have a horrible experience in the past?
Well, today we will love to share with you how smooth and wonderful your experience with Marina could be!
As many of you know, we offer all kinds of face and body waxing services:
Brow, Lip, Chin, Full Face, Full Arms, Underarms, Full Leg, Bikini, Brazilian, Chest, Men’s Back & Shoulders, Fingers, Toes, Ears, and Nose wax.
Here are some of Marina's Tips
- If this will be your first time waxing, avoid doing it right before a big event! Give yourself some time to see how your skin reacts. Usally, everything goes smoothly, but better safe than sorry! If you are using Retin A or alphahydroxy acids, stop use 2 - 7 days prior to your waxing appointment.
- Allow your hair to grow at least 2-3 weeks. The perfect lenght should be 1/4 to 3/4 inch long.
- Avoid exposing the treated area to the sun for at least 12 hours. This may make your skin more sensitive. If you have a sunburn or have had a laser treatment, wait until your skin is healed to schedule your waxing appointment.
- Do not exfoliate 2 days prioir to your appointment. This may cause irritation. Additionaly, when we do your waxing we will be exfoliating as well, so better not to over do it!
- Do not coat your body with lotions or oils before coming in to your appointment. Even though Marina cleans the area pretty carefully, the wax may not adhere to your hair as well as it should.
- Do not shave in between appointments. Shaving can increase the risk of ingrow hairs and itching.
- Do not scratch the area that has been waxed. It can cause irritation and clogged pores.
So what are you waiting for ?! Come in and experience the best waxing of your life!